ActiveCampaign, the leader in Customer Experience Automation (CXA), celebrated reaching 1,000 employees globally. The team hosted an internal virtual celebration for all of its Q3 growth on October 20, 2021, and invites friends of ActiveCampaign to view highlights here.
As ActiveCampaign continued its ongoing rapid growth trajectory, the company has experienced since its Series C funding where the company committed to using the funds to propel product enhancements, partner growth and geographic expansion, it would not have been possible without the global team. In 2021 alone, the EMEA team has grown 76%, APAC has grown 17% and LATAM has grown 114% to support ActiveCampaign's ongoing customer growth. The leadership team continues to expand with recent leadership hires including:
- Sue Bergamo, VP of Security, most recently serving in senior leadership roles at Precisely, Episerver and Microsoft.
- Shawn Tumblin, VP of Business Technology Services, coming from Marqueta, Cheetah Digital and Salesforce.
- Karen Tang, VP of Customer Success, after serving in leadership roles at Snap, Prezi and Google.
This continuous momentum can be attributed to the company's customer success obsession, as evidenced by its recent announcements:
- Extended its unified data model with custom objects, enabling businesses of all sizes to build unique automations across their entire technology stack using data specific to their business
- Invested more in its partners, including the launch of its Growth Accelerator Program for best-in-class apps and its Developer Fund to fuel development of new integrations.
- Added a fourth pillar to its industry-leading Customer Success Commitment, now promising as much access as possible across all areas of business, including a forthcoming European data center and the industry's only anti "no-reply" email policy. To support customers in over 170 countries, ActiveCampaign launched "Pay with PayPal," enabling customers to purchase ActiveCampaign with PayPal, with almost universal availability and functionality worldwide.
- Saved business owners 38.4 million hours over the last year with its automations.
- ActiveCampaign has also introduced over 70 new free tools, such as outreach email templates, customer onboarding templates and contact tracking templates.
- Revealed that its secret sauce for its own rapid growth over the past 5+ years has been all about CXA.
- The ActiveCampaign community launched a Superuser program to recognize and reward top contributors in our Facebook community. The goal of the program is to leverage the product knowledge of these Superusers to help educate customers, gather meaningful product feedback, and provide a positive example of successful contribution and leadership in the customer community.
- Announced the return of its streaming show, Growth Decoded, where growing businesses worldwide can unlock the secrets of CXA to continue scaling their businesses.
- Received leadership recognition for founder and CEO Jason VandeBoom as EY Entrepreneur of the Year Midwest.
Making the platform even more robust and user-friendly is why the platform crossed 8,000 positive customer reviews on G2 and the #1 Marketing Automation platform on Salesforce AppExchange. The company is also listed in the Leader quadrant of the G2 Grid across 14 categories, including e-commerce personalization, marketing automation, CRM and more.
ActiveCampaign also received several industry accolades, including debuting on the Forbes Cloud 100 list. The leadership team also received recognition, including founder and CEO Jason VandeBoom for the prestigious EY Entrepreneur of the Year Midwest Award and Tony Newcome, CTO, for Indiana's CTO of the Year honoree from Indiana Business Journal. The company also received other industry recognition for its technology, leadership and workplace, including:
- Goldman Sachs's 100 Most Intriguing Entrepreneurs
- Great Places to Work Certified in APAC
- Quartz' Best Workplaces for Remote Employees
- Martech Breakthrough Awards: Best CRM Solution for SMBs
- SAMMY Awards for ActiveCampaign's CXA Platform
- Constellation ShortList™ for B2C Marketing Automation for the Small to Midsize Business
- Customer Centricity Awards finalists: Best Customer Experience Strategy and Customer Centricity in B2B
- Named Best Mailchimp alternative and deliverability function ranked among the best services in the industry by EmailToolTester
- Finalist for Timmy Diversity in Motion Awards
- Finalist for Inc Best Led Companies Award
"Crossing this 1,000 employee globally milestone is a testament to hard work, creativity and customer obsession from all of our teammates to date," said VandeBoom. "We have been on an incredible growth trajectory, and we're not slowing down anytime soon. We're eager to keep doing everything we can to help our customers succeed."
"ActiveCampaign is a prime example of the level of tech leadership coming out of Chicago," said Lori Lightfoot, mayor of Chicago. "Jason and his team lead with competitive drive, compassionate people strategy and a service that so many businesses need. I want to thank them for representing Chicago on the world stage."
"Support from ActiveCampaign is always stellar and the support staff seems to actually care about getting the issues you confront solved for you - a refreshing change from most companies these days! Keep up the great work," said Greg Howard, artist and founder, Greg Howard Fine Art Studio, an ActiveCampaign customer.
"Congratulations to ActiveCampaign for reaching this milestone!" said Taylor Klein, Partnerships Manager at Delighted, a Qualtrics company. "Having an extensive global team is paramount to the success of customers around the world. We are proud to partner with this fast-growing team and are confident that our partnership will mean mutual continued success."
- The CXA Platform
- Custom Objects
- Partner Programs
- Tomorrow's Business is Yours to Create
- Customer Success Commitment
- Growth Decoded
- Customer Stories
- Open Positions
- Ambassador Program
ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 600+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 870+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Marketing Automation Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.